Our volunteer Survivors Network is made up of compassionate and dedicated truck safety advocates like you. They come from different backgrounds and interests, but all share common goals:
- Provide support and information to truck crash victims and their families.
- Make our roads and highways safer for the general public.
Through this network, we plan to accomplish three major efforts:
- Provide immediate, compassionate support to survivors and families of victims of truck crashes through our First Response program.
- Educate the general public, the media, and state and federal officials on truck safety issues.
- Effectively fundraise in order to support the overall mission of reducing truck crash fatalities and injuries.
Educating concerned citizens on how and why to become involved begins with you.
To be successful, we must focus our efforts at the grassroots level if we wish to make real progress. To make this possible, the Network will encompass dedicated volunteers from all over the United States.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (703) 294-6404. You may also reach us via email here.
Get Involved Today!
If you have an interest in serving as a volunteer in your state or area, please fill out the form below.
Introduction from a Survivors Network Volunteer. Click arrow to play.
Legal issues related to a truck crash. Click arrow to play.
Grief and Loss
Coping with the loss and grief related issues from a counselor. Click arrow to play.